Sales Development Representative with Italian for FAVI.it
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Beliani, Aosom, Costway, etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.it is serving more than 430.000 visitors a month.
Our international team consists of almost 60 people, including many who are specialists and native speakers for each market where we are operate, therefore daily communication in English is a must within the whole team. All team members are based in our Prague office.
Who is a Sales Development Representative in FAVI?
Sales Development Representative in FAVI is somone who helps us source and close new business. Your goal will be to identify and establish contact with potential customers, build a strong relationships with them, present them proposals and close new business.
What is this job about?
- Sales prospecting on various platforms
- Acquistion of new shops/clients and processing new registrations
- Creating materials for potential partners (presentations, case studies, etc.)
- Taking over part of the existing portfolio of clients, but mainly building your own protfolio of partneres and actively responding to their inquires
- Regularly reviewing results of shops and communicate with them (through email, phone or conference calls)
- You will be suggesting campaign improvements in order to help our clients to reach their goals and make them happy :)
- Communication with Italian Account Manager and other teams in FAVI within marketing, sales and catalogue departments
- Working with Google Analytics, GoodData, Hubspot, Asana, LinkedIn, Notion, Slack etc.
What should your profile look like?
- Native Italian speaker and English at communicative level (at least B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in account management, client support, or customer care experience
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools and analytical skills
- General overview of the online Italian market
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- You will have the opportunity to work together to build FAVI into a top of mind brand in Italy
- Learning new things and boost your sales skills
- You will have a chance to participate in one of the fastest growing e-commerce projects
How the recruitment process looks like?
What can we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Multisport card
- Therapy from Hedepy
- Individual English or Czech lessons with the native speaker within working hours
- We support learning and development - courses, workshops and conferences based also on your own choice
- Coffee, tea, food in a mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meet_favi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!