Sales Development Representative with Hungarian for FAVI.hu
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Homelux, MatHaus, Hornbach etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI operates in 9 European markets. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.hu is serving more than 100 000 visitors a day.
Our international team consists of almost 60 people, including many who are specialists and native speakers for each market where we are operate, therefore daily communication in English is a must within the whole team. All team members are based in our Prague office.
Who is a Sales Development Representative in FAVI?
Sales representative is a new role in FAVI and it is somone who helps us source and close new business. Your goal will be to identify and establish contact with potential customers, build a strong relationships with them, present them proposals and close new business.
What is this job about?
- Sales prospecting on various platforms
- Acquistion of new shops/clients and processing new registrations
- Creating materials for potential partners (presentations, case studies, etc.)
- Taking over part of the existing portfolio of clients, but mainly building your own protfolio of partneres and actively responding to their inquires
- Regularly reviewing results of shops and communicate with them (through email, phone or conference calls)
- You will be suggesting campaign improvements in order to help our clients to reach their goals and make them happy :)
- Communication with Hungarian Senior Account Manager and other teams in FAVI within marketing, sales and catalogue departments
- Working with Google Analytics, GoodData, Hubspot, Asana, LinkedIn, GoodData, Notion, Slack etc.
What should your profile look like?
- Native Hungarian speaker with English at communicative level (at least B2)
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in sales, account management, client support, or customer care experience
- Prior experience with sales and acquisition of new clients is a huge advantage :)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools and analytical skills
- General overview of the online Hungarian market
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- You will have the opportunity to work together to build FAVI into a top of mind brand in Hungary
- Learning new things and boost your sales skills
- You will have a chance to participate in one of the fastest growing e-commerce projects
How the recruitment process looks like?
What can we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Multisport card
- Therapy from Hedepy
- Individual English or Czech lessons with native speaker within working hours
- We support learning and development - courses, workshops and conferences based also on your own choice
- Coffee, tea and food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meet_favi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!