Online Marketing Specialist for FAVI.hu
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Beliani, Bonami, Expedo, VidaXL, Butor1 etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI covers markets in 9 countries . FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.hu is serving about 95 000 visitors a day.
As FAVI.hu is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As an Online Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for PPC marketing. You don't need to be an expert in online marketing, but you must be willing to learn. We offer cooperation on the employment contract or the freelancer contract. You can work full remote on this position.
Online Marketing Specialist for FAVI.hu
Do you want to develop your PPC skills under the wing of one of the fastest growing e-commerce projects in the Czech Republic and have space for your own ideas? Our PPC team led by Kuba is looking for a partner who enjoys data and can think analytically.
What will your working day look like?
Making us feel good at work is one of our top priorities. We usually start the working day with a good breakfast and coffee, which will be available to you throughout the day.
In the PPC team you will be in charge of:
- Preparation, deployment and subsequent management of campaigns for systems Google Ads (search and content network) and Facebook.
- Data analysis via MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Google Analytics and GoodData.
- Creation of interesting analyzes and participation in strategic decisions within performance marketing.
- Eventual testing of other marketing systems (for example Adform).
What is this job about?
You will have a great team by your side who will be happy to help you with everything at the beginning. And this is the foundation on which we can build your wonderful career:
- Management of PPC campaigns is your daily bread and you are no stranger to ROAS, PNO, CTR or CS metrics, you make larger adjustments via Google Ads Editor. You should have very advanced knowledge in this area
- We automate, because at our size there is no other way. If you've ever heard of Dotidot (former PPC Bee), it is an huge advantage for you, if not you will have the opportunity :)
- MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets are your daily bread and you are working in Google Analytics every day. You have an eye for detail.
- You are a Hungarian native speaker and you have no problem communicating in English with other colleagues.
- We expect a proactive and responsible approach from you. We are a team and we rely on each other.
- In the world of online marketing, you won’t miss any news.
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
We are number one in furniture search. Since 2015, we have been helping people arrange their homes comfortably in one place. We have over 3 million visits per month in our websites and catalog with offers from more than 250 e-shops. You will be part of a team that manages thousands of campaigns, hundreds of millions of impressions and records millions of clicks. Thanks to direct support from Facebook and Google you will discover news while still in beta.
What can we offer you in return?
- Possibility to work full remote
- 5 weeks off + 3 sick days per year
- A day for charitable activities
- Quarterly bonuses
- Education - internal courses, but also seminars and conferences of your choice
- Multisport card
- Therapies from Hedepy
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker during working hours
- You can always start your day with a good breakfast and coffee/tea, which will be available to you throughout the day, as well as food and drinks in the mini fridge, oatmeal, muesli, fruit, vegetables and other goodies
- We organize regular team building events. Besides that, we sometimes grill together or just hang out after work. Don't you believe it? Check out our Instagram @meetfavi
Do you already see yourself in our team? Great! Write a few sentences about yourself and your work experience. We are looking forward to you!