Online Marketing Specialist with Hungarian for FAVI.hu (full-time/part-time)
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Beliani, Bonami, Expedo, VidaXL, Butor1 etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI covers markets in 9 countries like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Croatia etc. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.hu is serving about 95 000 visitors a day.
As FAVI.hu is growing, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team who will be responsible for Influencer & Content Marketing. You don't need to be an expert in online marketing, but you must be willing to learn. We offer a cooperation on contract of employment.
- native Hungarian speaker - excellent in both spoken and written form is a MUST, and English at communicative level (at least B2)
- highly creative and detail oriented personality
- excellent communication skills
- at least brief experience in marketing - you are familiar with terms like reach, UTM parameter, CTR, engagement & followers (if so, continue reading further)
- basic knowledge of Facebook ads / Google Analytics Universal (GA4 is an advantage)
- knowledge of Photoshop or Canva is an advantage
- Interest in home & decor and a good eye for interior design
- General overview of the online Hungarian market
- possibility to work in FAVI's office in Prague with option of partial home office
Your tasks will be:
- find new opportunities in influencer marketing, negotiate collaborations and develop FAVI.hu in this area (no experience needed, we'll teach you everything)
- creating posts and organic campaigns for Facebook FAVI.hu
- taking care of both visual side and content in newsletters and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- managing social media communication and building community in our facebook group
Why should you work for FAVI:
- Waking up in the morning is much easier when breakfast is waiting for you in the office.
- We enjoy delicious premium coffee throughout the day.
- Our office is located in the city center of Prague
- We have sick days, Multisport card, English and
- Czech lessons, and 5 weeks of vacation
- We enjoy our great company events and team buildings (meet FAVI)
- You’ll have the possibility of learning new skills everyday at the office, and also at trainings or conferences focused on marketing
- We will appreciate your ideas and offer you a chance to grow your career along with FAVI.
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- Cozy designer office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!