Online Marketing Specialist for FAVI.ro
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Homelux, MatHaus, Hornbach etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI covers markets in 9 European countries. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.ro is serving more than 130 000 visitors a day. All of this is taken care of from our office in the centre of Prague.
As FAVI.ro is growing, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As an Online Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for Influencer & Content Marketing. You don't need to be an expert in online marketing, but you must be willing to learn. We offer cooperation on employment or freelancer contract.
Who is an Online Marketing Specialist in FAVI?
Online Marketing Specialist managing for example SEO activities, creating collections on the website, managing social media, building community and cooperating with influencers. It is the perfect role for someone who wants to develop his/hers marketing skills. The team where you will work is led by Maruška and your colleague will be Petre.
What will you do as an Online Marketing Specialist?
- find new opportunities in influencer marketing, negotiate collaborations and develop FAVI.ro in this area (no experience needed, we'll teach you everything)
- creating posts, stories and campaigns for Facebook and Instagram FAVI.ro
- taking care of both the visual side and content in newsletters and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- managing social media communication and building community in our facebook group
- in case of need, helping with PPC campaigns optimization and fulfilling the performance marketing targets
What should your profile look like?
- native Romanian speaker - excellent in both spoken and written form is a MUST, and English at communicative level (at least B2)
- you are highly creative and have an eye for detail
- you have excellent communication skills
- you have at least a brief experience in marketing - you are familiar with terms like reach, UTM parameter, CTR, engagement & followers (if so, continue reading further)
- basic knowledge of Facebook ads / Google Analytics 4
- knowledge of Photoshop or Canva is an advantage
- interest in home & decor and a good eye for interior design
- general overview of the online Romanian market
- possibility to work in FAVI's office in Prague with option of partial home office (2 days a week)
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- waking up in the morning is much easier when breakfast is waiting for you in the office
- you’ll have the possibility of learning new skills everyday at the office, and also at trainings or conferences focused on marketing
- we will appreciate your ideas and offer you a chance to grow your career along with FAVI
- thanks to direct support from Facebook and Google you will discover news while still in beta
What can we offer you in return?
- flexible working hours and possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- quarterly bonuses
- multisport card
- therapies from Hedepy
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- we support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- cozy design office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Do you already see yourself in our team? Great! Write a few sentences about yourself and your work experience. We are looking forward to you!