Online Marketing Specialist for FAVI.bg
FAVI is a leader in the search for beautiful furniture and decorations. Customers can choose from 500 categories in our catalog, with more than 4,000 filters making their search easier. Thanks to these, they can find an almost tailor-made product for their home in just a few clicks. FAVI is the market leader among product aggregators, operating in 9 markets. In total, more than 10 million users visit FAVI's websites every month. Our users have the opportunity to choose from more than 2,400 participating stores and buy more than 250 million euros worth of furniture and decorations per year through FAVI.
Now FAVI is expanding its reach by entering three new markets. In response, we're growing our teams. If you're eager to be part of the launch of a new e-commerce project in your home country, we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Who is an Online Marketing Specialist at FAVI?
Online Marketing Specialist managing our search and display campaigns, managing our social media, building community and cooperating with influencers, creating collections on the website etc. It is the perfect role for someone who wants to develop his/her marketing and analytical skills. The team where you will work is led by Marija.
What would you do at FAVI as an Online Marketing specialist?
- Managing social media of FAVI including creating posts and organic campaigns for Facebook FAVI, and responding to Facebook messages and comments
- Taking care of both the visual side and content in newsletters and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- Preparing and evaluating search and display campaigns
- You will be responsible for all performance channels, setting strategy, creating ads, and evaluating their success
- Taking care of cooperation with bloggers
- Monitor, analyze and report results
- Test and improve new approaches and tools
- Searching for new marketing opportunities for growth of FAVI in Bulgaria
- Managing articles and PR in cooperation with agency
What should your profile look like?
- Native Bulgarian speaker and English at communicative level (at least B2)
- Analytical and strategic thinking, passion for working with data
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in performance marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, RTBhouse, Adform)
- At least basic knowledge of Google Analytics 4
- Knowledge of Canva/Photoshop, affiliate marketing, SEO or email marketing would be an advantage :)
- Interest in home & decor retail segment and a good eye for interior design
- General overview of the online Bulgarian market
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- Contribute to the growth of a rapidly expanding e-commerce company (we have been in Deloitte Fast 50 ranking in CEE region in the 3rd time in a row this year and we were also in Digital Heroes ranking in Forbes magazine) and you will have the opportunity to work together with us to build FAVI into a top of mind brand in Bulgarian market
- At FAVI, we work with large accounts on all major marketing platforms - Google, Meta, TV campaigns and many more. We have access to many of the latest innovations among the first, so you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and push yourself.
- Our monthly marketing spend at FAVI is in the tens of millions and you will learn how to work with large volumes of data on campaigns.
What can we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely (as a freelancer)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons with a native speaker within working hours
- Food in mini fridge, fruits, veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!