Online Content Specialist for FAVI.pl - part-time, remote
FAVI is a leader in the search for beautiful furniture and decorations. Customers can choose from 500 categories in our catalog, with more than 4,000 filters making their search easier. Thanks to these, they can find an almost tailor-made product for their home in just a few clicks. FAVI is the market leader among product aggregators, operating in 9 markets. In total, more than 10 million users visit FAVI's websites every month. Our users have the opportunity to choose from more than 2,300 participating stores and buy more than 250 million euros worth of furniture and decorations per year through FAVI.
Who is Online Content Specialist in FAVI?
Online Content Specialist assists a Senior Marketing Specialist with marketing and administrative tasks - for example SEO activities, creating collections on the website etc. It is perfect role for somone who wants to start a career in marketing or someone who needs a part-time role - student, parent on parental leave and /or freelancer is more than welcome.
What is this job about?
- Finding new opportunities in influencer marketing, negotiate collaborations and developing FAVI.pl in this area (no previous experience needed, we'll teach you everything)
- Creating posts, stories and organic campaigns for Facebook and Instagram of FAVI.pl
- Taking care of visual side and content in newsletters and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.)
- Managing social media communication and building community in our facebook group
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Specialist with omarketing and administrative tasks
What should your profile look like?
- Native Polish speaker - excellent in both spoken and written form is a MUST, English at communicative level (at least B2)
- Highly creative, responsible and detail oriented personality, who can work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- At least brief experience in marketing - you are familiar with terms like reach, UTM parameter, CTR, CPC, engagement & followers
- Basic knowledge of Facebook content / Google Analytics Universal (GA4 is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Canva is a big advantage :)
- Interest in home & decor and a good eye for interior design
- General overview of the online Polish market
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- You’ll have the possibility to boost your marketing skill set and learn lots of new things
- At FAVI, we work with large accounts on all major marketing platforms - Google, Meta, TV campaigns and many more, we have access to many of the latest innovations among the first, so you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and push yourself
- Our monthly marketing spend at FAVI is in the tens of millions and you will learn how to work with large volumes of data on campaigns
- We have over 15 million monthly visits and a catalog of products with offers from over 2,300 e-shops. You'll be part of a team that manages thousands of campaigns, reaches hundreds of millions of impressions on accounts and records millions of clicks
How the recruitment process looks like?
What can we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working fully remote
- 25 days of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice; Udemy, Seduo
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!