Marketing Project Manager for Hungary - FAVI.hu
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Bútor1, PapírDepo, Pepita, VidaXL etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI covers markets in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Hungary and Croatia. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. FAVI.hu is a quickly growing project which has grown to 1,5 mil. visitors a month from its launch in autumn 2018.
- experience with performance marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, RTBhouse, Adform), influencer marketing, SEO or emailing.
- you are an experienced user of Google Analytics and you know how to evaluate various metrics
- knowledge of Hungarian language on native level is a must
- you are thinking analytically and strategically, and you enjoy working with data
- you are interested in online marketing and are keen on following new trends in the field
- you will be able to come up with a strategy to strengthen the FAVI brand in Hungarian Market.
- you are ready to learn new things and you are not afraid of trying new approaches
- you have experience with supervising at least 1-2 people
Your tasks will be:
- working on reaching targets set for FAVI.hu
- monitoring, analysing and reporting the results, making changes and adjustments in marketing channels based on the results
- responsibility for all marketing channels, setting up strategy, creating adverts and evaluating them, as well as taking care of operative part of the job
- cooperating with the FAVI.hu team, setting and evaluating their targets and goals
- testing, improving and trying new approaches and tools
- looking for new marketing opportunities to grow FAVI in Hungarian market
- cooperate with the whole FAVI team from graphic designer, marketing specialist to sales team
- Full-time position with flexible working hours
- Working in a friendly team of enthusiastic people on a new project
- Gaining experience in a fast growing internet company
- The opportunity to work for the biggest furniture search engine in the Czech Republic
- sick days, Multisport card (once we are back to normal), educational courses and other
Why work at FAVI?
- Currently we are working from home, but once we are back in our office, every morning a breakfast will be waiting for you in the office.
- you will enjoy delicious premium coffee throughout the day.
- Our office space is located in Prague city center (1 min walking from Můstek metro station), the office is very modern and comfortable. The space provides a relaxation zone (if you need to get away from the computer to think more clearly), soundproof boxes for making telephone calls...
- We will appreciate your ideas and offer you a chance to grow your career along with FAVI
- You’ll be part of a team of friendly people who organize cool activities not only during working hours. Check us out on Instagram @meetfavi
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV. Be sure to include your experience with similar work and tell us what is your motivation to work with the FAVI team.