Marketing Project Manager for foreign markets
FAVI is a leader in the search for beautiful furniture and decorations. Customers can choose from 500 categories in our catalog, with more than 4,000 filters making their search easier. Thanks to these, they can find an almost tailor-made product for their home in just a few clicks. FAVI is the market leader among product aggregators, operating in 9 markets. In total, more than 10 million users visit FAVI's websites every month. Our users have the opportunity to choose from more than 2,400 participating stores and buy more than 250 million euros worth of furniture and decorations per year through FAVI.
Who is the Marketing Project Manager?
This is a key position in charge of the development of the countries the Marketing Project Manager is supervising. They will be directly managed by our CMO Maruska and will be closely cooperating with both the Head of Social Media and Head of Performance Marketing.
What will your job description look like?
Making sure we are comfortable at work is one of our top priorities. That's why you can start your day with a good breakfast and a cup of coffee, which are be available to you throughout the day.
Your day will continue with, among other things:
- Checking the performance of the countries that you are supervising.
- Looking for growth opportunities in these countries
- Cooperating with the Head of Social Media, Head of Performance Marketing, Sales department
- Searching for data for PR in collaboration with an external specialist
- Setting or evaluating country targets
- Do the people management (motivation, feedback, development, etc.), after all you will lead a team of specialists for various countries.
- Ad hoc market analysis or meetings
- Adapting TV campaigns, preparing user research strategies, etc..
- If you would like to learn about the plans within Influencer Marketing or SEO, in both cases we have experienced colleagues for the field
What should your profile look like?
- You have experience in online marketing, preferably from an e-commerce project and you are familiar with metrics like ROAS, PNO, CTR or CS
- You're good with Excel and Google Spreadsheets and very good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Business thinking and communication in English is something you can't do without, and knowledge of Czech language is an advantage.
- You are strong in time management and logical thinking
- You have the experience or aptitude to be a good leader
- You are result-oriented and can get your people excited about reaching the goals
- You are empathetic, diplomatic and above all good in organizing
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- You will have the opportunity to work together to build FAVI into a top of mind brand in several European markets
- At FAVI, we work with large accounts on all major marketing platforms - Google, Meta, TV campaigns and many more, we have access to many of the latest innovations among the first, so you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and push yourself
- Our monthly marketing spend at FAVI is in the tens of millions and you will learn how to work with large volumes of data on campaigns.
We are number one in furniture search. Since 2015, we've been helping people furnish their homes conveniently in one place. Today, we have over 15 million monthly visits and a catalog of products with offers from over 2,400 e-shops. You'll be part of a team that manages thousands of campaigns, reaches hundreds of millions of impressions on accounts and records millions of clicks.
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- Cozy designer office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!