Catalog Supervisor for FAVI.hr
FAVI is a leader in the search for beautiful furniture and decorations. Customers can choose from 500 categories in our catalog, with more than 4,000 filters making their search easier. Thanks to these, they can find an almost tailor-made product for their home in just a few clicks. FAVI is the market leader among product aggregators, operating in 9 markets. In total, more than 10 million users visit FAVI's websites every month. Our users have the opportunity to choose from more than 2,400 participating stores and buy more than 250 million euros worth of furniture and decorations per year through FAVI.
Who is a Catalog Supervisor at FAVI?
The Catalog Team makes sure we have enough products that are well sorted so that the customer can find them in a few clicks. Catalog supervisor is the team leader of Catalog Administrators and is responsible for mentoring and training of administrators as well as for finding and fixing their errors. We are the international team and English is a company language. Your team is lead by Teri.
What is this job about?
- You will be mentoring your admin team (mostly they are students or parents at parenting leave and they work part-time and remotely)
- FAVI.hr catalog administration - you will make sure that catalog administrators are sorting products correctly (means placing products according to colors and styles, all for a nice impression and inspiration of the customer)
- Responsibility for the budget and evaluation of the team's results
- Working on catalog processes that are designed to maintain and improve the product offering in the FAVI catalog
- Processes are mainly focused on product approval, product classification into categories and other properties within the category (type, shape, material and other properties)
- Help us with automation
What should your profile look like?
- A native Croatian speaker with English at a communicative level
- You have organizational talent and responsibility in your blood
- You can lead, mentor and motivate people to achieve great results
- You are a problem solver and you can quickly adapt to changing situations
- Time management is a breeze and you are able to lead your team remotely
- You want to develop and pass on your experience to the team
- You live in Prague and you are looking for a full-time job and long-term cooperation
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- An opportunity to learn new things
- Pass on your experience
- The opportunity to take care of the largest domestic catalog of furniture and interior accessories
- A chance to participate in one of the fastest growing e-commerce projects
What can we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office (2 days a week)
- 25 days of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Multisport card
- Online therapy from Hedepy
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- Cozy design office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!