Account Manager with Romanian for FAVI.ro
Prague, Czech Republic
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Homelux, MatHaus, Hornbach etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI covers markets in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Hungary and Croatia. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. Currently FAVI.ro is serving more than 130 000 visitors a day.
- Native Romanian speaker - excellent in both oral and written forms, and English at communicative level (at least B2)
- excellent communication skills
- at least 1 year experience in account management, client support, or customer experience
- basic knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools and analytical skills
- General overview of the online Romanian market
Your tasks will be:
- Administering current partners portfolio
- Acquisition of new shops and administering new registrations
- Responding to various inquiries from shops
- Actively approaching the shops in order to improve their campaigns,
- Regularly reviewing results of shops, communicating with them (through email, phone or conference calls), maintaining and improving their satisfaction as well as suggesting campaign improvements
- Communicate with other teams in FAVI within marketing, sales and catalogue departments
- working with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Asana etc.
Why should you work for FAVI?
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - courses, workshops and conferences based also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meet_favi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!