Account manager with Polish for FAVI.pl
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Komfort.pl, Kupmeble.pl, Meble Bogart etc.). Currently, FAVI allows shoppers across 9 European countries to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. All of this is taken care of from our office in the centre of Prague.
Skills and experience you need for this role:
Native Polish speaker - excellent in both spoken and written forms, and communicative level of English.
Excellent communication skills - you are not afraid to talk on phone and you know how to communicate properly via email
At least 1 year experience in account management, client support, customer experience, or sales
Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and an overview of performance marketing metrics
General overview of the online Polish market
This position consists of:
ACQUISITION OF NEW PARTNERS
You will actively approach shops in order to get them on board with FAVI as well as administer new registrations. FAVI still has a lot of untapped potential in the Polish market, so acquiring new partners will be an important part of your job.
ADMINISTRATION OF CURRENT PARTNERS PORTFOLIO
You will respond to various inquiries of shops, communicate with them through email, phone or conference calls and make sure that they are satisfied. You will also review their results and actively approach shops with campaign improvement suggestions.
You will cooperate with your colleagues not only from the Sales team but also from marketing and catalogue departments.
Tools we are using in FAVI
Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Asana, Notion, Apollo
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrit work setup - you can work on home office up to 2 days a week
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- Cozy designer office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!