Account Manager with Italian for FAVI.it
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalogue offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Kave Home, Aosom, Costway, etc.). Currently, FAVI allows shoppers across 9 European countries to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits. All of this is taken care of from our office in the centre of Prague.
To expand our Italian team, we are looking for a new colleague to join our Sales team. If you are driven by challenges and successes in client acquisition, you will be thriving in this role.
Skills and experience you need for this role:
Native Italian speaker - excellent in both spoken and written forms, and communicative level of English.
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
Previous experience in active client acquisition, and in account management, client support or customer support.
Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, HubSpot, Apollo or similar tool are an advantage
You consider yourself an analytically-thinking person
General overview of the online Italian market
This position consists of:
ACQUISITION OF NEW PARTNERS
You will actively approach shops in order to get them on board with FAVI as well as administer new registrations. FAVI still has a lot of untapped potential in the Italian market, so acquiring new partners will be a major part of your job.
ADMINISTRATION OF CURRENT PARTNERS PORTFOLIO
You will respond to various inquiries of shops, communicate with them through email, phone or conference calls and make sure that they are satisfied. You will also review their results and actively approach shops with campaign improvement suggestions.
You will cooperate with your colleagues not only from the Sales team but also from marketing and catalogue departments.
Tools we are using in FAVI
Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Asana, Notion, Apollo
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- Multisport card
- English or Czech lessons within working hours
- We support learning and development - fully paid courses, workshops and conferences based on your needs and also on your own choice
- Food in mini fridge, fruits and veggies and snacks in the office every day
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meetfavi
- Cozy designer office in the heart of Prague (near Václavské náměstí)
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!