Sales Development Representative with Bulgarian for FAVI.bg
FAVI is the industry leader in furniture and home decor online search. Our online catalog offers products from local shops and e-commerce sites (including the most popular ones like Bonami, Homelux, MatHaus, Hornbach etc.). FAVI allows shoppers to comfortably and easily find what they are looking for. Currently FAVI operates in 9 European markets. FAVI works as a marketing platform and brings our partners a significant number of customers and profits.
Now FAVI is expanding its reach by entering three new markets. In response, we're growing our teams. If you're eager to be part of the launch of a new e-commerce project in your home country, we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Who is a Sales Development Representative in FAVI?
Sales representative is a new role in FAVI and it is someone who helps us source and close new business. Your goal will be to identify and establish contact with potential customers, build strong relationships with them, present them proposals and close new business.
We offer cooperation on the employment contract or the freelancer contract. You can work remotely in this position or from our Prague office located near Václavské náměstí.
What is this job about?
- Sales prospecting on various platforms
- Acquisition of new shops/clients and processing new registrations
- Creating materials for potential partners (presentations, case studies, etc.)
- Building your own portfolio of clients and actively responding to their inquiries
- Regularly reviewing results of shops and communicate with them (through email, phone or conference calls)
- You will be suggesting campaign improvements in order to help our clients to reach their goals and make them happy :)
- Communication with other teams in FAVI within marketing, sales and catalog departments
- Working with Google Analytics, GoodData, Hubspot, Asana, LinkedIn, GoodData, Notion, Slack etc.
What should your profile look like?
- Native Bulgarian speaker with excellent communication skills
- English at communicative level (at least B2) - Our international team consists of almost 60 people, including many who are specialists and native speakers for each market where we operate, therefore daily communication in English is a must within the whole team.
- At least 1 year experience in sales, account management, client support, or customer care experience.
- Prior experience with sales and acquisition of new clients is a huge advantage :)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools and analytical skills
- General overview of the online Bulgarien market
Why should you go for it with FAVI?
- You will have the opportunity to work together to build FAVI into a top of mind brand in Bulgaria
- Learning new things and boost your sales skills
- You will have a chance to participate in one of the fastest growing e-commerce projects
How the recruitment process looks like?
In stage one you will have a pleasant phone call with Klára :) In a stage two you will prepare a case study and present it during the interview where you will meet with hiring manager Pavlína and Klára.
What can we offer you in return?
- Possibility to work full remote or from our Prague office located near Václavské náměstí
- 5 weeks of holidays and 3 sick days a year
- 1 day a year for volunteer work
- Quarterly bonuses
- Multisport card
- Therapy from Hedepy
- Individual English or Czech lessons with native speaker within working hours
- We support learning and development - courses, workshops and conferences based also on your own choice
- You can always start your day with a good breakfast and coffee/tea, which will be available to you throughout the day, as well as food and drinks in the mini fridge, oatmeal, muesli, fruit, vegetables and other goodies
- Teambuildings multiple times a year - we enjoy spending time together not only in the office! Have a look at @meet_favi
Sounds good? Send us your CV. We're looking forward to hearing from you!